Staying For The Weekend
The Tourist Information Centre offer an Accommodation Booking Service for a small charge of £2.00. The visitor will pay the Tourist Information Centre £2.00 plus 10% of the total cost of the accommodation, via credit card if the visitor is not present. The visitor then pays the remaining 90% of the total cost directly to the Accommodation Provider.
If you wish to avail of this service please contact the Tourist Information Centre
Fermanagh Tourist Information Centre
Tel: (028) 6632 3110
Fax: (028) 6632 5511
If you are planning on staying for the weekend perhaps other events occurring that weekend may be of interest. To see what other events are happening on the 10k weekend please >Click Here<
Further details can be viewed on the following websites:-